Updated: Jun 4
Update 3rd June 2020 - Pushchairs and Car Seats and Covid -19 For a trial period you may now visit the showroom by appointment. Booking is really easy - just click here . If you can give us an indication of what you are looking for it would be very useful.
We understand that customers are keen to visit the showroom and chat to us about options and try out a products. In order to manage numbers and keep both ourselves and customers safe we will be operating on an appointment only service from June 6th. We will take all the measures we can to keep everyone safe and healthy and ask that customers do the same. We will be undertaking the following measures
1) The Showroom doors will always be open and we also have a Gazeebo outside the showroom which we will use for car seat fitting. We can only accommodate 2 groups at one time and although we will serve you if we can we reserve the right to refuse entry to customers attending without an appointment. 2) We will wash our hands frequently and certainly before and after each appointment
3) We will also invite customers to wash or sanitize their hands before entering the showroom
4) We ask that children be left at home, in cars or play outside if they are attending. Car seats are dependent on the weight and height ( never age) of a child so it would be useful if parents could check their children before attending.
5) We can fit car seats into your car but will only do so when the customer is unable to fit the seat themselves ( we can help you ) and the car must be empty of all occupants. We would also ask that you open the doors. 6) Customers must not attend if they or anyone in their household is feeling unwell.
7) For safety we would ask that customers make purchases via their own smartphone on our website ( you can use our broadband) and we can help you. We have payment terminals if this is not possible.
8) Appointment bookings are 30 minutes long and if you can do some research before attending it speeds up the process eventually.
9) We would ask customers to touch products as little as possible until guided by a member of staff.
10) We would ask customers to please turn up promptly for appointments as they are consecutive and any delay will cause a delay to the next appointment.
11) If we don't have a product in stock on that day we offer a free delivery service to your home. 12) We will maintain a safe distance at all times and avoid facing customers as we talk to you. Many thanks for your continued support. We are here to help in as safe a way as we possibly can. We have plenty of space outside so customers who wish to discuss what they have seen are welcome to do so around our picnic bench. Jon Buxton
Pushchairs and Car Seats
Pushchairs and Car Seats and Covid-19 - March 24th 2020
Our Showroom now closed in the interests of the safety of our customers - I am still in the office ( on my own) and sending out deliveries daily.
Thank you for your support - We know that some parents are justifiably concerned ( parenting doesn't stop and babies cannot be postponed ) and we will do everything we can to continue to support you with any advice and help that we can.
Please shop online if you can at -
We offer free delivery on orders over £85.00.
Axkid, Baby Jogger, Besafe, Britax, Mountain Buggy, Phil and Teds and Recaro
all have good stock levels and are delivering goods daily.
Manufacturers are still delivering and couriers are still couriering.
During this challenging period we will continue to answer queries via, phone, email, chat page ( see website, bottom corner) or through this facebook page.
We will continue to do what we do best which is to help and advise parents and parents to be on the best choices for them and their children.
website chat 'ask the expert' - bottom corner
Telephone appointment booking
Please be patient as suppliers and couriers are experiencing their own difficulties. We are in contact with them daily.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely during this time and we thank you all for your continued support.
Pushchairs and Car Seats