Pushchairs: The Definitive Guide
The new baby jogger city select pushchair has arrived in the UK and it's just as good as we thought it was going to be. Lots of seating combinations including rear facing for both seats makes this a very versatile machine. It also folds like a dream and should squeeze into the boot of most sensible cars. This is probably our fastest selling double pushchair as we always have lots of great deals.
See the range of pushchairs available to view in our showroom.
Choosing a pushchair can be a daunting, confusing and difficult undertaking. But it doesn't have to be - bear in mind the following principles
1) There is no best pushchair in the world - if there was we would only sell that pushchair and nothing else
2) All children are different and all parents are different - choose the pushchair that suits your lifestyle and what you plan to do
3) Do your research - we estimate that there are around 4-500 different pushchair models available to buy in the UK. You wouldn't walk into a car showoom unless you knew a little bit about what you were after e.g. sports car, hatchback, saloon, 4 x 4, V8, small city car, big 7 seater family transporter etc. etc.
4) Listen to your friends but remember their lifestyle may not be the same as yours and so their pushchair may not be suitable for you even if it is suitable for them and they love it.
5) You don't necessarily get a better pushchair by spending more money. Some pushchairs are expensive e.g. the Bugaboo range but it does not make them better pushchairs than for example the baby jogger range.
Choosing your pushchair
Buying your pushchair
This section guides you through the process of choosing and buying your pushchair. You can find everything that you will need to know about the different types of pushchair, features to look for, pushchair accessories and how to ensure that you are making the right choice. Our section on buying your pushchair includes vital information on safety laws and regulations for pushchairs, as well as an essential guide to pushchair care and safety, and helpful tips to prolong the life of your pushchair.
A pushchair is one of the most important items that you will need to buy for your baby, and possibly one of the most expensive. It is therefore crucial that you make the right decision and choose a pushchair that is suitable for both your lifestyle and the needs of your baby.
The showroom is based just outside of Wallingford, and our trained staff are always happy to offer you their experienced advice and give demonstrations of the wide range of pushchairs that we have in stock.