We Are Open.
At pushchairs and car seats the wellbeing of our customers has always been important too us.
During this challenging period we aim to remain open and available for as long as possible (Monday-Saturday 9-5pm).
We are relatively fortunate to be based on a farm outside of the town centre with plenty of space and parking.
We are taking all sensible measures to ensure our customers remain safe and healthy and are happy for customers to continue to visit our showroom if they are able.
- frequent hand washing
- We have plenty of soap and santizer and encourage our customers to wash their hands
- our showroom is cleaned on a daily basis
- we are wiping down all door knobs, toilets, taps, and surfaces daily
- We have big front doors to our showroom which increase ventilation - it may be a little colder in the showroom.
- we would ask customers who feel unwell to please stay at home and contact us by other means
- please do not be offended if we keep serve you from a slightly greater distance
We are also online and purchases can be made via the website ( www.pushchairsandcarseats.com ) - or by phone.
We will continue to do what we do best which is to help and advise parents and parents to be on the best choices for them and their children.
We can also be contacted online and are happy to advise customers: -
website chat "ask the expert"
Telephone appointment booking
Suppliers are still supplying and couriers are still delivering but please be patient as they are experiencing their own difficulties. We are in contact with them daily.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely during this time and we thank you all for your continued support.
Pushchairs and Car Seats